- Can I bring a pet?
A maximum of two pets are permitted per pitch or accommodation unit. If you are camping, you must pay in 2020 € 6,50 per pet, per night. If you are staying in holiday accommodation, you must pay € 9,- per pet, per night.
- Can I reach the holiday park using public transport?
It is quite hard to get to the holiday park using public transport. You can take the train to the Winterswijk or Aalten stations and then take a taxi, which you should reserve in advance.
- Can I have visitors during my holiday?
Yes, that's fine. People may visit you for free, unless they stay overnight and then you must report this to reception.
- Is entertainment provided at the holiday park?
During the Dutch school holidays there is a children's entertainment programme. Our entertainment programme is primarily provided for children aged up to 12.
- Can I ask for a specific pitch or accommodation?
For a fee of € 20 you can reserve specific accommodation or a camping pitch.
- I have rented holiday accommodation, do I need to bring bedding?
All our accommodation units are provided with standard duvets, pillows and a bedding packet.
- Will I be able to park my car next to my pitch or accommodation unit?
One car (with the exception of the bungalows and group accommodation) may be parked at your location.
Arrival & departure
- At what time can I arrive at the pitch?
Your pitch is available on your day of arrival from 12.00
- By what time do I have to leave my accommodation on my day of departure?
Your accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 on your day of departure.
- By what time do I have to leave my pitch on my day of departure?
Your pitch must be vacated by 12.00 on your day of departure.
- Do I need any documents to check in?
For check-in, it is easy to show your reservation confirmation upon arrival. In addition, we need the license plate of your car for our barrier system.
- On my day of arrival/departure, can I make full use of the park facilities?
You can use the park facilities for the entire day on your days of arrival and departure.
- On which days can I arrive?
At Holiday Park De Twee Bruggen, you can arrive and depart on any day, both for camping and for renting holiday accommodation. This does not apply at Easter, Ascension and Whitsun. At these times, you must book an entire package. (although it does for camping)
- What time will my accommodation be ready?
On your day of arrival, your accommodation will be ready from 15.00.
Facilities & opening hours
- Can bikes be hired at the park?
A range of bikes can be hired at the holiday park, from € 10.00 per bike per day. Children's bikes can be hired from € 7.50 per day.
- Can I use the pools free of charge during my stay?
If you have hired a pitch or accommodation unit at the park, you can access both the indoor and outdoor pools free of charge.
- Is WIFI available at the park?
Wifi is available across the entire park, for a fee. At reception, you can buy a ticket which will give you access to our network.